New peafowl owner! x3 :)

You must keep in a coop for at least 3 months and that will not guarantee that they will hang around. Good luck! I love them but my neighbor does not. He kills them. So, now, I just turn my blue tooth speaker up full volume and play a 3 minute version of a peacock and hen hollering for each other off of youtube. Lol
About once a week, he comes calling and always asks... “Are you sure you have not seen that Peacock?” I tell him “no I have not seen it but they sound so beautiful!”

Oh, Hi there, enjoy your chicks, you never know!

You must keep in a coop for at least 3 months and that will not guarantee that they will hang around. Good luck! I love them but my neighbor does not. He kills them. So, now, I just turn my blue tooth speaker up full volume and play a 3 minute version of a peacock and hen hollering for each other off of youtube. Lol
About once a week, he comes calling and always asks... “Are you sure you have not seen that Peacock?” I tell him “no I have not seen it but they sound so beautiful!”
Lol! I plan on keeping them penned till next summer so hopefully they will stick around! My neighbors may not appreciate them but we have plenty of space!

Lol! I plan on keeping them penned till next summer so hopefully they will stick around! My neighbors may not appreciate them but we have plenty of space!

They roost in trees and fly. All day. Don’t cut their wings. They have a very large territory like guineas do. Most people who have owned more than one end up putting them under bird netting.

Back
Top Bottom