Sorry if I drive you guys crazy with this, but if we have any roos, we will have to return them. I want to know asap because the longer we have them, the more attached we're getting to them. At first I said I would wait until I heard any crowing to make the decision, but the more I watch my 6 and 10 year olds getting attached to their pets, the more I know I need to make this decision sooner rather than later. It's going to be hard enough on me to have to do this. Okay, here they are once again. Buff Orptington at 8 weeks -- roo? Black Australorp at 8 weeks -- pullet? SLW at 8 weeks -- roo? (also, bantam??) Millie Fleur bantams at 7 weeks -- pullets? & close-up of one at 6 weeks (they look almost identical) THANK YOU!!