New pics of Jax, seven month old GSD

Thanks! We're pretty partial to him (like you couldn't tell).
roll.png

Quote:
His bones will be grown at 2 yrs. He will probably slowly fill out until 5 yrs. At 5 he will be his fully magnificent self!
cool.png
And smart, too!

Last edited:
Quote:
His bones will be grown at 2 yrs. He will probably slowly fill out until 5 yrs. At 5 he will be his fully magnificent self!
cool.png
And smart, too!

I have a new word to describe him, it starts with smart but ends with a double S. What "Daddy" says goes, but what "Mama" says only goes when he's in a mood to pay attention.
hmm.png

Quote:
cool.png
And smart, too!

I have a new word to describe him, it starts with smart but ends with a double S. What "Daddy" says goes, but what "Mama" says only goes when he's in a mood to pay attention.
hmm.png

Jax the genius smart*ss teenager!
cool.png
Typical teenager.

Quote:
Yep! I've looked everywhere for my little puppy Jax, but can't find him!
hit.gif

But...I get to start all over in February with the new pup. Housebreaking Part II.
th.gif

What a handsome guy Gritsar. As a kid I had a German Shepard, to this day I think of them as the one true dog. Everything else is just a dog.
Did you decide on the dark coloring for your new GS?

Imp

Quote:
We let the breeder know that we are most interested in another sable (as close to Jax's coloring as possible) or a solid black. Since the blood lines are going to be so close, Jax's maternal aunt and his sire, the new pup should be a good match.
Sounds silly, but we like the idea of having a matched set.
smile.png

ETA: Jax is pouting at this moment. DSD just left and she took Jax's playmate, the GS, with her.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
We let the breeder know that we are most interested in another sable (as close to Jax's coloring as possible) or a solid black. Since the blood lines are going to be so close, Jax's maternal aunt and his sire, the new pup should be a good match.
Sounds silly, but we like the idea of having a matched set.
smile.png

ETA: Jax is pouting at this moment. DSD just left and she took Jax's playmate, the GS, with her.
sad.png

Jax can call the new guy "mini me"
roll.png

Imp- think of the pix possibilities

Back
Top Bottom