New Pics of me delivering a chick in my hands!(NEW black silkie dry)

jumpy.gif
congrats !

more babies

If you click you mouse on the picture, it will get bigger.......I think. Yellow chick w stripey butt is a silkie of some kind. black skin extra toes on both feet
wink.png
The bigger yellow chick I dont know what it is but it has great eyeliner. The chick in the next one is a silkie too. Black skin red beard! no extra toes on either foot. Both of the silver ones have an extra toe on one foot and not on the other. One of the black ones has 5 toes on one side and on the other side the end joint of the toe has a seam down it and 2 toe nails.

Last edited:
Quote:
Awww Vamp...that baby is adorable!!!! and looks to be still in the fetal position...awwww. Glad to hear that he/she is doing ok.

The first one is I think a buff orp. I had to deliver it which was so cool. It is doing great already gettin some feathers. Runnin around the brooder. The second pic shows my unknown yellow chick (which has Amy Winehouse eyeliner) and my yellow silkie with but stripes and my Old English chipmunk with fuzzy legs. Also my black silkies (one has a red beard).And I also have 2 silver silkies one is light and one is darker. The lighter one looks polish it has a pom pom of fuzz on it's head.

Back
Top Bottom