New pics of my babies...about 9 weeks old. OH how they grow up!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by luvmychicknkids, Apr 11, 2009.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Here are a few pics I just took of my little sweeties...none of whom were willing to cooperate at all!!! They really are brats you know!!!

First is Alice, the white Silkie. Ummmm.....how on earth do you keep one of these things clean???? She is a horrible mess all the time! If she can find something to roll in she does!!!
    [​IMG]

Next is the two blue Silkies. They are so sweet and so (shhhh....ugly). They have HORRIBLE feathering! Poor babies. I wouldn't trade them for the world, either!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Oh so sweet Naked Necks, Beatrice and Margaret. I just adore these guys more every day!!! SOOOOO cute and sweet.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thunder, the Ancona...I swear I didn't name her. She is getting prettier all the time. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Violet and Isadora the Polish sweeties. They were the most uncooperative of all!!! But I love them!
    [​IMG]

And last but not least......Edgar. He is my hubby's little La Fleche baby roo. [​IMG] He also has 4 girls but I didn't drag them out for pics this time. Imagine him with not so much in the horn department. The second pic is him saying NOOOOOO I don't want my pic taken!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I just love your Ancona and your LeFleche!

Wow!

3. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Thanks. [​IMG] I think they are pretty beautiful, myself. [​IMG] Edgar reminds me of a big crow...so black and shiny. He is an absolute sweetheart, too. I just hope he stays that way. [​IMG]

4. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    adorable!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by