New pics of my babies, finally Pic Heavy

emvickrey

ChowDown Silkie Farm
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Hornbeak, Tennessee
I finally was able to get some new pictures of my flock today. I wanted to share them with you all. I have a couple of video clips also that I put on youtube. i'll give you the links to those also.

CrissysPictures046.jpg

I've been calling her a LO but she has developed some spots and her head has gotten darker. She has 1 tail feather thanks to my EE roo.
CrissysPictures047.jpg

CrissysPictures051.jpg

Sir Charles and Fiona. American Onagadori I got from Tommy's Pet Paradise.
CrissysPictures055.jpg

OEGB I got in a doz of mixed eggs I won from bellisamo
CrissysPictures049.jpg

I got this one as an egg from Magsrags
CrissysPictures054.jpg
These 2 also. All three are sisters. A few weeks difference in age
CrissysPictures069.jpg

My EE roo
CrissysPictures067.jpg

These are about to attack that cat. It got away.
CrissysPictures066.jpg

This is Fluffy. I don't know why this picture turned out this way. Sure it was something I did. It's my daughters camera
CrissysPictures062.jpg

Sir Charles and Fiona at the Buffet
CrissysPictures065.jpg

OK, if you haven't had enough yet, I have 2 video clips for you too.

I hope you all enjoy.

Quote:
Thank you, I think he is also. So does he. I got the pair from Tommy's Pet Paradise. You can see his website and his birds. He has very nice birds and he's a very nice person to deal with. We still stay in contact. Fiona, Sir Charles' mate has started laying eggs and they will be going in the bator soon. I'm hoping to get a solid white one. They are just beautiful.

I'm going to add my new additions I got yesterday. I bought 3 roos for a steal as far as i'm concerned. I just think they are gorgeous. I also have 4 chicks that hatched and one more that is working on it now. I have pic of them too. Ok here we go.

First is a Silkie. He came from show quality stock but they say he's only pet quality because of toe separation. I could care less about his toes. Can't see them for all the feathers and my toes are worse.
lau.gif

He needs a name if anybody has any ideas.
CrissysPictures082.jpg

These two are 3 months old and the white one is a silkie and the other is a frizzle mixed with Japanese Bantam. I saw his father on site and he looks just like a Japanese Bantam but frizzled. He is just handsome. Wish I had take pic of him. I may still have one. But first here are my 2 young roos. They need names too, any ideas?
CrissysPictures079.jpg

Yep I still have it, this is the frizzles daddy. Isn't he handsome. Even more in person.

frizzledaddy.jpg

Ok so now for the new chicks. These all came from 1 EE hen I have and i'll put the parents pic up after the babies. Oh and the daddy needs a name too.

CrissysPictures083.jpg

No name daddy
CrissysPictures067.jpg

Spike the mommy
Spikeposingpretty.jpg

There is a video clip of these two on Post #1

When all the chicks hatch and get fluffy, i'll post a pic of them here so come back often. Thanks for letting me brag.

Back
Top Bottom