New Pics Of My Quail D' Anver Bantam Rooster From 1/2/10.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by lcw1995, Jan 1, 2011.

1. lcw1995

lcw1995 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Marysville Ohio
    HERE ARE SOME NEW PICTURES OF MY NEW D' ANVER ROOSTER I GOT THE OTHER DAY.HES A LITTLE BIT SICK SO IVE BEEN TOLD SO HES ON SOME MEDICINE AND I AM WORMING HIM.HE WILL HOPFULLY IN A FEW DAYS PERK UP A BIT.I HAD TO MAKE HIM HIS OWN LITTLE AREA WHERE ONLY HE CAN GET TO WITH FOOD AND WATER AND A NESTBOX.(I KNOW HE DOESNT NEED A NEST BOX BUT HE CAN GET IN THERE TO STAY WARM OR SOMETHING).HE ALWAYS IS GETTING PICKED ON SO THATS WHY I MADE IT.NOT VERY PRETTY AT ALL BUT IT DOESNT TAKE UP ANY ROOM WHERE ITS AT NOW(ITS RIGHT ABOVE THE DOOR TO MY COOP.SO IM HAPPY AND SO IS HE NOW THAT HE CAN GET SOME PIECE AND QUITE BUT HIMSELD.IM HOPING TO GET HIM SOME FRIENDS FROM IDEAL-HATCHERY IN THE SPRING. SOME HENS AND SOME BUDDYS HE CAN CHEST BUMP WITH.WELL ENOUGH TALKING HERE HE IS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  2. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    yep, his eye's do look a bit brighter now, and feather quailty does look better like he's been doing some preening, so maybe he's feeling better now.

3. lcw1995

Nov 27, 2010
    Marysville Ohio
    ill take some more of him tomorrow when hes outside for a bit then ill let ya know how hes doing.

4. tamberlin

tamberlin Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2010
    Framingham MA
    I think he's just beautiful and I wish I could have one too. I'm glad he's feeling better.

5. lcw1995

Nov 27, 2010
    Marysville Ohio
    im glad hes feeling better as well.

6. roocrazy

roocrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    hes cute.

7. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Good looking fella!

8. lcw1995

Nov 27, 2010
    Marysville Ohio
    New Pictures From Today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

HES A LITTLE BIT SICK SO IVE BEEN TOLD SO HES ON SOME MEDICINE AND I AM WORMING HIM.HE WILL HOPFULLY IN A FEW DAYS PERK UP A BIT

This makes me crazy--did you take a bird you knew was sick? Not a good practice, Cole. Not at all. How was he sick? Symptoms?

Please take some time to learn about chicken diseases and how they can make birds carriers of that disease, even if they seem to recover. Might save you or anyone who comes in contact with your birds some heartache [​IMG]

10. lcw1995

Nov 27, 2010
    Marysville Ohio
    Quote:This makes me crazy--did you take a bird you knew was sick? Not a good practice, Cole. Not at all. How was he sick? Symptoms?

Please take some time to learn about chicken diseases and how they can make birds carriers of that disease, even if they seem to recover. Might save you or anyone who comes in contact with your birds some heartache [​IMG]

No. I had no idea he was sick. Me and BBB have been talking and he said looks a bit sick. He acts fine today though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by