new pics of peachicks, growning fast :)

lane2800

Chirping
7 Years
May 30, 2012
i was hoping for some help with this one, i can't seem to find a pic of anything that looks right.
it is only a week old now.

i think the one behind it is a black shoulder not 100% on that one either.

thanks in advance

Last edited:
My guess would be Cameo white-eyed. Possibly dark pied or split to white. Do you know what it's parents are? Yes, the one behind it is a blackshoulder.

Last edited:
i was told one of the parents could have been cameo, one could have been white as well. it was in a group of 10 that i bought over the weekend.

Does it have white flights or is it just my computer that makes it look that way? I know the colors are adjusted on my computer. If only one of the parents was Cameo then this chick should be female.

I re-adjusted my colors and the flights look peachy now.
smile.png
So probably regular Cameo.

Last edited:
i was told one of the parents could have been cameo, one could have been white as well. it was in a group of 10 that i bought over the weekend.
Looks like my cameo babie i raised up she has white flight feathers also. i would be willing to bet that is a female if only one of the parents was a cameo,
pretty babies

thanks,
flight feathers seem to be consistent with the rest of her feathers. not sure if that makes a difference. but the guy i bought them from said that one of the boys on their farm was cameo. if it makes a difference the girls that laid the eggs were white, pied and black shoulder.

everyone is growing very fast. i also have 4 "pure" green eggs from 2 breeding pairs incubating can't wait to see what happens with those.

If the daddy was the cameo then the chick you have is a hen.
are thoes all you chicks in the photo? i see several cameos and a black shouldered right in the fornt there.
My cameo came from a cameo male bred to a blackshouldered hen.

the others are more yellow on there head, was told they were most likely black shoulder. the breeder had thought that 5 of them were going to be white but they started to get some dark coloring in their wings. i will try to get a better picture tomorrow. it was so hot today i didn't want to bother them to much.

have some new pic's took some with their backs out, if anyone can help with color and sex if possible.
thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom