New Pics of Sadie -Golden Retriever-

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by SundownWaterfowl, Aug 25, 2010.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Had Sadie out in the yard today. Her boundary training with the e-collar is going great. I accidently threw her frisbee too far and it went past the boundary. I beeped the collar, and she stopped and waited for me to go find it. She is doing great. Plus, she has the most amazing temperment. Every person she meets is a long lost friend. [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BTW: This frisbee is amazing. Had it about 3-4 years now and there are no holes in the thing. Its nice and soft rubberish sort of. Sadie was chewing on it, and didnt even make a dent.
    It's JAWZ Hyperflite.

She's 6 months 2 weeks and 5 days old today. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  2. Amanda0609

Amanda0609 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    She is adorable [​IMG]

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Sadie is beautiful....... and i see a 'buff' pattern going on here [​IMG]

4. oldchickenlady

oldchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2010
    Cabot, AR
    Very pretty girl...of course, I am a Chesapeake Bay Retriever owner myself, but I can still appreciate a pretty puppy!

5. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    She was an adorable puppy, and now she's growing into such a gorgeous girl! [​IMG] She's got to be one of the prettiest goldens I've ever seen. She sounds like a sweetheart, too!

6. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    She's a beauty. We're on our third right now. There personalities with slight variations are cloned. Dani is about to turn three. She is obedience trained and about to be trialed once my wife and she determine who is dominant.[​IMG]

7. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I love the golden retrievers. We had one growing up as a kid and she was a good dog. Yours is a beauty! I'd love to get another one some day. I just hate that they shed so much! That long yellow hair is dang near impossible to clean! [​IMG]

8. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

She's a gorgeous pup [​IMG] and it sounds like she's as pretty on the inside as well [​IMG]

9. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Thank You! [​IMG] She is such a great dog. It took us a year to finally pick out a breeder. Once we got on the list, we had to wait a month until the pregnancy was confirmed, then we sent in our deposit. It was the longest 7 week wait, until we could finally pick her up. I had been waiting for several years to get another goldie after our last passed away in april 05.

10. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    What a sweet face! She's adorable! And she matches your silkies. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by