New Pics of Sadie -Golden Retriever-

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
Had Sadie out in the yard today. Her boundary training with the e-collar is going great. I accidently threw her frisbee too far and it went past the boundary. I beeped the collar, and she stopped and waited for me to go find it. She is doing great. Plus, she has the most amazing temperment. Every person she meets is a long lost friend.
lol.png

P8250085.jpg
P8250084.jpg
P8250083.jpg
P8250081.jpg
P8250080.jpg
P8250073.jpg
P8250072.jpg

BTW: This frisbee is amazing. Had it about 3-4 years now and there are no holes in the thing. Its nice and soft rubberish sort of. Sadie was chewing on it, and didnt even make a dent.
It's JAWZ Hyperflite.

She's 6 months 2 weeks and 5 days old today.
tongue.png

Last edited:
She was an adorable puppy, and now she's growing into such a gorgeous girl!
love.gif
She's got to be one of the prettiest goldens I've ever seen. She sounds like a sweetheart, too!

She's a beauty. We're on our third right now. There personalities with slight variations are cloned. Dani is about to turn three. She is obedience trained and about to be trialed once my wife and she determine who is dominant.
lol.png

I love the golden retrievers. We had one growing up as a kid and she was a good dog. Yours is a beauty! I'd love to get another one some day. I just hate that they shed so much! That long yellow hair is dang near impossible to clean!
lol.png

Thank You!
big_smile.png
She is such a great dog. It took us a year to finally pick out a breeder. Once we got on the list, we had to wait a month until the pregnancy was confirmed, then we sent in our deposit. It was the longest 7 week wait, until we could finally pick her up. I had been waiting for several years to get another goldie after our last passed away in april 05.

Back
Top Bottom