New pic's of the Chicklets!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by StrayMagnet, Jul 13, 2011.

1. StrayMagnet

StrayMagnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    W. Georgia
    I Went out to give the Chicks and momma a ear of corn I did not eat yesterday. she has as of rite now no intrest in it. I will leave it till tonight for them to peck on it. if not i will remove it to keep ants from it.

but I took some pics of Chick Chick and the baby's. I also have a pic of the new hatchling that hatched on Monday.,, I have officaly named that one Chicklet. even thou I call all the chicks chicklet.. that will be it's actual name as if it stays smaller the the rest. I will know wich it is. and he/she will be one of my keepers.

looks like they are listening entently to a story
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here is a pic of Chicklet The hatchling that came out of his shell on monday. you can tell him/her from the rest cause the tips of his wings are not a silvery gray like the others. and he's smaller.
    he also when the others run to mom.. will stop n look at me like he/she's listening to me.. before hauling feathers to its mommy
    [​IMG]

2. chi-rn

chi-rn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

3. mdpfeifer

mdpfeifer Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2010
    Creston
    Sooo cute [​IMG]

4. Leia's Chickens

Leia's Chickens A Sunkissed Delight

Jun 20, 2010
    Oklahoma!
    Wonderful pics! [​IMG]

5. LilyD

LilyD Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2011
    Bristol, VT
    So cute I can't wait until I get a broody hen I would love to just let them hatch their own eggs

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I love a broody and her baby! A true tribute to motherhood!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by