New Pics..WCB Polish Baby-- 4 weeks!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Bec, May 20, 2008.

1. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Here are some pics I took today, they aren't the brightest..bathroom has terrible lighting. This is Lauren, she is 4 weeks old now!! She is one of my favorites in there!! She is the nosiest little girl ever...lol..Always as to knw what you are doing!! She was the most skiddish when I got them , now she is my shoulder baby!! Her and my Delaware Blue are the friendiest.

Here is my Lauren!! I am right about Lauren right?? LOL..not Larry.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AtRendeAcres

AtRendeAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2007
    Clarion County
    Got to [​IMG]

3. pattee

pattee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Seattle Washington
    You little polish looks just like mine! Her name is Penelope..
    She is definitely the most adventurist! [​IMG]

4. pattee

pattee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Seattle Washington
    [​IMG]

Here she is~ she's 3 weeks old~

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  5. Bec

I have never had a polish, well I had a polish rooster, but he was here only about 3 days. He accidently ran out of the coop and flew out of yard and never came back [​IMG]. then my hubby found the buzzards eating him. Sooo, this is my first polish I have raised and gotten to know the personality. I LOVE her! If I had known I would love her this much I would have gotten more of them!

Love your baby!!! [​IMG]

6. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    She's gorgeous...Ok add that to my list of chicken wants!

7. CritterHill

CritterHill Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    SE PA
    So cute! My polish are just over 3 weeks now. I can't believe how fast they change! I have WC blues, gold laced, and buff laced.

Here they are last week, I really need new pics because they look a lot closer to yours now!

[​IMG]

Three of my gold laced have pin feather mohawks though instead of the pin feather poofs. I am so hoping they don't turn out to be roos! I ordered all pullets but...

I'll have to start a new thread trying to ID their gender when I get updated pics. Any idea how soon you can tell boy or girl by the crest?

8. Bec

I thought there was a thread on how to tell the difference by the crest... I will try to find it for us...but I think it was that the females will have a poofy look ad the males a spikey look when they are little. I will try to find it and I will paste it in here....

Ok, I tried to find the one I was thinking of...didn't find it.....But your babies are just adorable!! Love those Polish!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by