New Pictures of my Partridge Cochin Roo...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bec, Oct 8, 2008.

1. hatchaholic

hatchaholic Songster

Jul 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    She's really pretty. I probably wouldn't have even noticed her feet.

2. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Songster

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    [​IMG]

3. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Songster

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Thank You she is very special to me [​IMG]

4. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Quote:He is turning out a lot prettier than I originally thought he would!! He is a big ol' sweetie too! Not so big on being caught, but if I catch him off guard when he is near my feet, i can scoop him up for a cuddle...he may not admit it, but he likes it! [​IMG]

redoak- Thank You! When I took the first picture, the little bit of light I had must have been hitting him just right...I didn't see all that color when I was looking in the camera lens. He is a looker!!

I love everyone's pictures!!! I wish now that I had a whole flock of cochins!! I am LOVING them right now!

5. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Quote:OOOPS! I guess I must have sounded confusing. T Bear is still alive and doing well. And I am still not sure if it is a hen or roo. Guess I know if it crows! [​IMG]

YAY!!!! I must have read it wrong! When I went back and read it, it made sense!!

Maybe if she is a he, you will just have to get some pretty girls to go with him!!!!????

It took Boss FOREVER to crow! I wanted a standard roo for the big crow, but here for a while, I thought I had crowless roo!! Now he crows all day everyday! He was about 5 months old I guess when he started. His favorite place to crow is in his favorite patio chair! I just love him!! I will have to wait a while before I can get some partridge girls [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: