New Pictures

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by SarahF, May 29, 2007.

1. SarahF

SarahF Chillin' With My Peeps

here are my 5 Barred Rocks at 4 weeks old (last week). They are out in the barn now, as of Last Saturday (May 19th). I miss them not being in the house, but I try my best to go out and see them a couple times a night. They are allowed in their outside run all day till it starts to get dark. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and once again, my mystery. I've been told he/she may be a male black sex link, something or other. guess we'll see once he/she keeps growing.
    [​IMG]

thanks!

2. Judymae

Judymae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2007
    Merit, Tx
    They are soooo pretty. I have 6 barred rocks coming on Thursday. Yours look so happy and content outside! Great job Momma!

3. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Mystery solved! [​IMG] Looks like my Bertha at 4 weeks old. Barred Rock Pullet.

4. SarahF

SarahF Chillin' With My Peeps

:eek: Really? My mystery is growing slower and has much more white.... well I am ok with either or. Kinda hope Mystery turns out to be a roo.

5. Motherhenandflock

Motherhenandflock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Southeast Idaho
    Happy little girls! I've got 5 Barred Rocks, too at about 5 weeks.

6. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Trust me you don't have a BSL roo. I have 5 of them and they get their red combs and wattles so early that you would know. Here's a picture of one of mine at 7 weeks old. BTW...your chicks look great. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

[​IMG]

7. pipermark

pipermark Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2007
    Arkansas
    :Dnice , I put my 4 week old silkies in thier outside pen , but they havent had the nerve to leave the coop yet

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by