New Poultry Farm In The Works

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by feathers&lace, Nov 10, 2011.

1. feathers&lace

feathers&lace New Egg

Oct 6, 2011
    Hello to all you chicken freaks. We are starting a new farm in south Alabama and we are looking for all the help we can get in our endeavor. We are looking for supreme quality and type birds. If you have any of these breeds listed below please let us know.

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte (currently looking at Gary Broadwater lines, very beautiful birds!!!)
    Silver Penciled Wyandotte
    Lavendar Orps (currently looking at hinkjc lines and greenfire)
    Red Orps
    Black,Blue Orps (currently looking at a beautiful flock in Lake City TN)
    Lemon Cuckoo Orps
    White Orps
    Chocolate Orps
    Crele Orps

Marans any color

Pumpkin Hulsey Games

Silkies (beautiful bearded, valted skulls, correct toes,,, you all know the drill..lol)

Our website is http://feathersandlacepoultry.webs.com but is not up and running as yet.
    If you would like to have your line of birds featured on our site please contact us!!!

We hope to hear from you all soon and we look forward to getting lots of help and input in our new endeavor.

Thanks,
    Steph

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I can help you with hatching eggs for Lavendar Orps if you want. I will also have a few adults ready for sale in a short while (hinkjc lines )

I have adult and near adult Pumpkin Hulseys from Greenfire.

We have beautiful Black Copper Marans, Splash Marans and Blue/Black/Splash pen as well which has yielded some Gorgeous Blue Copper Marans. I will be doing pen turnover in a short while and you could get some tremendous values here.

We have gorgeous silkies as you may see from our listings. All breeders meet confirmation. We do not presently have any adults for sale - other than a few roosters. Eggs are presently available.

Please pm me with your dates and expectations.

We are a small fulltime farm in Bowdon, GA . See our website for more information and thanks. (NOT all flocks have many pictures as we are only 2 farmers on 20 acres. Will try to have more pics up this winter as season allows. Have a blessed day.

Other than mentioning the Pumpkin Hulseys to a few interested parties, I have not listed the others to be for sale here or anywhere until now. Thanks for your consideration and have a blessed day. Farmer Nancy

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  3. pampered_poultry

pampered_poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2011
    South GA
    feathers&lace :

Hello to all you chicken freaks. We are starting a new farm in south Alabama and we are looking for all the help we can get in our endeavor. We are looking for supreme quality and type birds. If you have any of these breeds listed below please let us know.

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte (currently looking at Gary Broadwater lines, very beautiful birds!!!)
    Silver Penciled Wyandotte
    Lavendar Orps (currently looking at hinkjc lines and greenfire)
    Red Orps
    Black,Blue Orps (currently looking at a beautiful flock in Lake City TN)
    Lemon Cuckoo Orps
    White Orps
    Chocolate Orps
    Crele Orps

Marans any color

Pumpkin Hulsey Games

Silkies (beautiful bearded, valted skulls, correct toes,,, you all know the drill..lol)

Our website is http://feathersandlacepoultry.webs.com but is not up and running as yet.
    If you would like to have your line of birds featured on our site please contact us!!!

We hope to hear from you all soon and we look forward to getting lots of help and input in our new endeavor.

Thanks,
    Steph

Hi - we have english choc bantams and lemon cuckoos now. I just brought in from the UK a line of lavendar bantam orps (first to import).

You can check our website for information about us or send me a PM.

Thanks,
    Richard​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by