New Poultry Magazine!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sianara, Sep 28, 2008.

1. sianara

sianara Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Central MA
    I think I saw it here that there was a new poultry magazine in the US (but I can't be sure). Anyway, I checked out their website http://www.fancyfowlusa.com/ and thought it looked pretty good. Sooo, I ordered a subscription and got my first three issues last week and I just wanted to say it IS pretty good. They are a new US publication but they have been in the UK for quite awhile now. The yearly rate is $49 but it's a monthly periodical which still makes it reasonably priced in MHO [​IMG]

Check it out. It's great to see more poultry publications here in the USA!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

DARN YOU!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, now I know what I want to add to my X-mas list! Thanks sianara!! Looks like a good one!!

4. crazyhen

crazyhen Overrun With Chickens

Aug 26, 2008
    mtns of ,NC.
    Oh my, That is beautiful and seems to really have a lot of info in it. Gotta have it!!!!!!! Gotta have it!!!![​IMG] jean

5. sianara

sianara Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Central MA
    Quote:Thanks for the giggle debiraymond!

Yes, it is a nice magazine and they're planning lots more sections as time goes by. I've sent the editor a list of suggestions like a "coops" section among many other things. I think it'll just continue to improve. I like the fact that it's monthly and also the pages are all shiny which really showcases the photos excellently!

The UK magazine has been in publication for 28 years so they're doing something right!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by