New Poultry Products Catalog Available Now

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ThePamperedPullet, Sep 5, 2009.

1. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

It has been 6 months in the making but we have finally done it. We are up and running with a new mail order, poultry products only, catalog. With low overhead and great product availability, we are able to bring you lower prices than most catalog stores and retail outlets. We bring to you low prices, great customer service and BYC members get an additional 5% off their orders. PM us or better yet, email us at [email protected] and request a Fall Catalog. Look for us to have our new web site up and operational by the end of the month. Also look for us to advertise here on BYC as soon as is available. We look forward to serving each and every one of our friends here at BYC.

2. AkTomboy

AkTomboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    DJ, Alaska
    Great job I am sure it was a ton of hard work. [​IMG]

3. Crazy Chicken Fever

Crazy Chicken Fever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    I would love a catalog

4. ThePamperedPullet

Crazy Chicken Fever
    PM me your mailing address or email it to [email protected] and we will get a catalog on it's way to you on Tuesday.
    Thanks for the interest.
    Eric

5. ThePamperedPullet

For all the wonderful BYC members that have requested our new catalog, we will be sending them out to you on Tuesday.
    Have a great Labor Day weekend!

6. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

Quote:WOW! Already got mine and I can't believe the prices!! How can you possibly afford to do this? I'm excited that I don't have to wait for coupons for TS and shop between 4 other feed stores to get the cheapest price for the same darned thing...

Order on it's way!

~4kidZ

7. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

Excited to say that we got all our goodies! Was like Chicken Christmas! Thank you thank you thank you!

8. ThePamperedPullet

4kidZ
    Glad to hear everything arrived OK.
    And to all those that have ordered catalogs, you should be getting them and if it hasn't arrived it should in the next day or so. All requests have been filled and sent.
    Thank You all for your interest.

9. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    Got my catalog, you are right around the corner from where my parents live in winter, Cirtus Springs, I'm trying to talk them into bring chicks up in spring. will see they need some sweet talking to do it.

10. ThePamperedPullet

We should start hatching chicks in December and will probably run through July. Check us out when the time comes. We don't ship chicks yet but they could pick them up on their way through.
    Keep sweet talking!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by