Looking for eggs

Mrcat7290

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2021
Does anyone have some fertile eggs for sale, I'm looking to hatch some under my broody head but are roster unfortunately died 2 weeks ago so we've got none. So I'd thought I'd check here before anywhere else!

out of curiosity are you ok with them being shipped and/or what type of eggs are you looking for?
I'm absolutely fine with them being shipped! And I'm looking something for along the lines of a Ameraucana or Easter Egger or any colorful constant layer but I happy with most any breed!

I'm absolutely fine with them being shipped! And I'm looking something for along the lines of a Ameraucana or Easter Egger or any colorful constant layer but I happy with most any breed!
I have fertile easter egger eggs....but sadly I do not ship and you are way to far from here. Good luck with your hatch though! You can try searching on craigslist or ebay.

Does anyone have some fertile eggs for sale, I'm looking to hatch some under my broody head but are roster unfortunately died 2 weeks ago so we've got none. So I'd thought I'd check here before anywhere else!
If you wanted to, try posting in your state thread! That ways people around you know what your looking for, and they won’t have to ship them too far, if they even have to ship them. (This is if you haven’t already posted in your state thread)

I have fertile eggs.. I'm located in Western MA, if that's not too far.
sadly we cannot ship at this time

If you wanted to, try posting in your state thread! That ways people around you know what your looking for, and they won’t have to ship them too far, if they even have to ship them. (This is if you haven’t already posted in your state thread)
Thank you! I didn't know there was one!

Back
Top Bottom