NEW PUPPIES!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by StoneBridge Farm, Feb 8, 2008.

1. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    Hi all.
    Our Airedale terrier just gave birth to 5 lil' pups! They are sooo cute! Big too. This was her first litter and she did wonderful. We woke up this morning to find them all nursing. Yeah!!!!!

SBF [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

PS: They will be for sale if interested [​IMG]

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Awwww lets see pic's - nothing like a puppy pic to get lots of Oooh's and Aaahh's! (and a few Awwww's)

[​IMG]

3. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    We need pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen a new born Airdale [​IMG]

4. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Awwwww! Congrats! We want pics! [​IMG]

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

It's against the rules to make a post about puppies with no pictures!!! [​IMG]

6. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    Update***
    The male puppy has died. It looked fine, seemed to be eating. When my husband went to check on them this morning it was out of the whelping box about 5 ft away.. now at 2 days old I doubt if it could have got that far. Something must have been wrong with it. They will reject them if there is something wrong with it right? It acted ok yesterday evening. Poor thing:(
    Lori

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  7. hensdeliverthegoods

hensdeliverthegoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Catawba County, NC
    It's hard to lose one like that, but Mama dog knows best. That's why she removed him. I've heard that Airedales are incredibly stoic when giving birth, that you hardly know they're in labor. Is that how she was?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by