New puppy... or two?

Robin'sBrood

Crowing
12 Years
May 8, 2008
North Carolina
I'm so excited, we're getting a new baby boy in a few weeks!
wee.gif
He's part chihuahua and part toy poodle, just a tiny thing right now, and not expected to get over 6-7 lbs when grown. I have an opportunity to get a second puppy, a pure breed chihuahua, from someone else. They're 3 weeks apart in age but should be around the same size when grown. What would y'all do, get just the one or get two? If two, would you get two males or one of each?

One puppy at a time. Training (basic and obedience) is much better on a one on one basis. Even if all you're hoping to do is teach them to pee outside, it is good to know who piddled on the floor any given morning.

Well, it all depends if you think that you can handle two crazy puppies. That means two puppies chewing on everything, houstraining two pups, ect. If you think you can handle it, go for it!
As far as 2 males or 1 male and 1 female, it is all up to you. Just make sure if you do get 1 male and 1 female that one or both of them are fixed. I personally, probably would only stick to one pup (for now anyway). Because I don't know if I could handle TWO crazy puppies!

Congratulations!! Getting a new puppy is always so exciting! Don't forget to post pictures when you can!
pop.gif

Robin'sBrood :

We went to meet him today and he's so little right now he fits in the palm of your hand!
love.gif
I'm thinking of naming him Dudley.

Oh my goodness that is a CUTE name!!!!! Like a lil milk Dudley.​

Back
Top Bottom