New puppy!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Silkie2, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Silkie2

Silkie2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2016
    New England
    We got a new puppy awhile ago and I thought I'd share some pictures. I mean, who doesn't love puppies? Lol shes an Australian Shepherd just like our older dog. She is about 11weeks (maybe more) and our other dog is 10-11years

Zoey
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And our older dog Daisy (both are black tris, Daisy was born with more white then Zoey)

[​IMG][​IMG]

We will be possibly be getting a red Merle male Australian Shepherd around march 18th for Zoey, But it's not definite yet [​IMG]

JaeG likes this.
  2. peeper89

peeper89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2017
    awwww he cute cute!

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    everybody seems to be getting a new puppy but me [​IMG]

4. N F C

N F C just blowing in the wind Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    She's adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures [​IMG]

5. LauraBrown

LauraBrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Zoey is so cute!! :love

6. GretaGarboFirst

GretaGarboFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2013
    Massachusetts
    Very cute.....both of them. What do you like best about the breed?

7. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    They are adorable! I love Australian Shepherds! I love how Zoey's blaze is off center and incomplete but still kinda connects, super cute. Also how it goes over her nose :love

And I :love Daisy's white face!

8. Silkie2

Mar 1, 2016
    New England

Thank you, yeah the little blaze is super cute.

We were actually not allowed to get the papers for Daisy. Because of her being born with an all white face. But I think she looks cute that way [​IMG]

The breed just looks gorgeous. The length of the Australian Shepherd's coat. I also prefer big dogs over small breeds of dogs.
    They are so friendly. They have a great personality.

Zoey is the PERFECT puppy. We were so lucky to have gotten her. She is super calm. She can be hyper in the morning but during the day she is super calm and friendly. She may not be the best at potty training but I love her personality [​IMG]
    The cat still kinda hates her though Lol

9. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts

Yeah, she's adorable. I love the rest of her coloring too. Is she just a pet or are planning on doing activities/sports or something with her?

That stinks you couldn't get the papers but yeah, she's gorgeous. Can't she at least be registered but not shown or bred? Guess it's a little late now though.

And Zoey seems like an amazing puppy!

10. Silkie2

Mar 1, 2016
    New England

Zoey will be bred. And I know a lot of people will get mad about that, but we have bred dogs before. And we did get breeding rights for Zoey. Zoey is registered with AKC (her full name is 'princess Zoey' Lol)We know she'll have good puppies, her temperament is great! She comes from a champion bloodline. Her father was gorgeous, he had ice blue eyes, so some of her puppies should have blue eyes.
    But of course that's all in the future once we find a good male and once there old enough.

And who knows? I might show her [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by