New Quail D' Anver Bantam Rooster

lcw1995

Songster
9 Years
Nov 27, 2010
Marysville Ohio
I got him a very good friend of mine. He attacked her sons daughter and her husband. So she penned him up and now hes a big baby. She gave him to me because he attacked people but since hes a baby I took him. He doesnt attack anything. He runs from everything and since he gets picked on by everybody I have made him his own little area in the rafters of my coop right above the door. He likes up up there and no one can get him up there. Here he is. Oh and please let me know about his quality. I have no idea what he should look like. :

Picture202.jpg

Picture198.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Picture201.jpg

Picture200.jpg

Give him time..... his attitude will come back
lol.png
They just naturally have a lot of tude, although most of mine are scared y cats when confronted, it's when you turn your back..... Good thing they are so small.
big_smile.png

That's why I have BAd BArt as my Decal/Sign model for this sign on my site......
lol.png

7205_little_rooster_big_attitude.jpg

SO true - my german shepherd turns his back on my little d'anver roo, and Hercules runs right up to him feet first ready to kill with those little toes...............

Last edited:
chickenzoo have you had expierence with the breed?
this is my first one and he is soo scared of everything he acts almost sick. he looks fine but he walks real slow and can barley fly. before when he was at my friends house he slept outside with his two guinea buddys high in a tree. so i know he can fly. he doesnt shut his eyes all the time. there always open, looking around at everything he just is a big wuss now. how long do you think it will take him to not be scared of everything?

Back
Top Bottom