NEW REACTION EMOJI'S ?!

Pics

KingD

🙄🤚©
Jun 19, 2020
England, United Kingdom
Hello all!
I've been thinking about this recently and thought I would start a thread on the topic.
My thought are to have a change of the reaction emojis at the bottom of a message. I'm thinking, maybe get rid of the red angry face and replace it with either a questionable face or a big red question mark.
I never see the point of being angry in a post. Other forums which I use have got rid of it long ago(mentioning no names).

Thoughts???

Hello all!
I've been thinking about this recently and thought I would start a thread on the topic.
My thought are to have a change of the reaction emojis at the bottom of a message. I'm thinking, maybe get rid of the red angry face and replace it with either a questionable face or a big red question mark.
I never see the point of being angry in a post. Other forums which I use have got rid of it long ago(mentioning no names).

Thoughts???

I love the red face...it's hilarious.

Two other forums I am on:
1606671578375.png

1606671623817.png

If anything is changed, I'd like to see an informative one added. ℹ

Last edited:
Hello all!

Thoughts???
Or we can keep the originals, & add on the Questionable Emojis. It'll add variety.
🤨 🤔

I agree. The angry reaction often comes across as hurtful or rude. There are some situations where it is useful (such as chicken related things, like not being allowed to keep a bird or something) but all of the times it has been applied to me, it has been used in a way I didn’t like. Obviously a lot of us feel this way, and reactions are not always used thoughtfully. A 🤔 or 🤨 can be applied if a question doesn’t make sense, or a 👎 if you don’t like something (instead of an angry face)

Back
Top Bottom