~New SILKIE EGG special for Christmas!!!~ PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Dec 1, 2007.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    This is so fun trying to think of different specials to offer for the holidays! OK HERE GOES:

6 silkie eggs....what ever colors are collected that day from my black/blue/splash pen, white pen, buff pen, and partridge pen. (keep in mind that laying is sporadic now since the cold weather has gotten here) and then you can get a bonus egg! it can either be a cuckoo silkie egg or a standard black/blue/splash cochin egg! Which ever you prefer.

THE COST- 12 bucks plus shipping!!!! [​IMG] (shipping is now $10.00 because on the last special I charged 8 and it cost me 11.00 to send some of the eggs [​IMG] )

I will take up to 5 orders and they will be filled in the order that payment is received! So get em fast before they are gone! This is my las egg offer till after christmas! Get em while you can! Thanks! JEN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  2. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    Hey Jen,
    My incubator is full, I filled it last night...
    Can you ship me my B/S and Cuckoo eggs in January.

:) HUGS

3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Yep! Sure will! I was waiting to hear from you as to when you wanted them shipped. LOL Just let me know when you are ready! I cant wait for you to get the cuckoo! I have the most beautiful little chicks out of them in my bathroom right now! Wait till you see em! JEN

4. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    PLEASE just ship any day in January. I will keep
    my incubator empty. And let me know when they go out,
    I can Not wait either.

5. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    HEy Jen! Just wanted to let you know that the cuckoo eggs came in today! They were in great shape and all the air cells are intact. THey're going in the batore tonight so I'll update you in a few days! Thanks again!

6. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    ANYONE????

7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    2 sets gone, 3 left! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by