New silkie flock :)

peeps7

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
North Carolina
Hello all, I thought I would show off my teenage silkie flock I have growing out
smile.png
They are about 12 weeks old and already have MASSIVE crests and foot feathering. This is my new adventure to go with my established flocks of seramas, millie cochins, and blue mottled cochins. I am very excited to see these guys in 6 months when they are completely filled out, they aren't gonna be able to see, hehe.
lol.png
I'm going to get some more pics of foot feathering, head crests, etc in a little while. How are they looking at 12 weeks of age?

1366.jpg

Quote:
They are beautiful!!!! Who did you get them from? Where did your original stock come from? They are VERY well feathered for only 12 weeks! Are you planning to show them? I'll bet they will be winners!!!

Featherbaby: My original stock came from a man here in NC that I have done business with before, he is just a backyard chicken man who raises chickens for pleasure and enjoyment. I jumped at the chance to buy his silkies and now these guys are just fabulous. I do plan on showing once they are older, I am very excited to see how they place.
smile.png
I just love silkies, they are absolutly adorable to watch and such good broody mamas.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom