New soul from Europe.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Stenly, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Stenly

Stenly New Egg

Jun 9, 2016
    Czech republic
    Hi,
    I'm 35 years old and i live in small village where the day you didn't trip over chicken, dog or at least cat is a suspicious one.
    I joined the BYC because one of my next projects will be brand new interior for cicken coop ( stone building with wood nesting etc.) and i need some practical experiences. And who know, i might contribute with my own.
    Best of luck to you all.

Stenly.

2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

Ahh....a town overrun by chickens....sounds like the perfect place to live! LOL

You certainly have come to the right place for all the fun and learning. Have you stopped by our coop pages for some ideas for your coop? You might find some good ideas here... https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/2/Coops

I know I built mine from at least a dozen different designs I incorporated into it.

Good luck with all your projects! Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to our roost! :)

3. Stenly

Stenly New Egg

Jun 9, 2016
    Czech republic
    Thank you very much.
    I'll check that page ( and i see it would take day or two ) and if those chicks will not be satisfied .. then my next project might easily be a backyard grill for .. motivational purposes. [​IMG]
    Is there a tread to upload pictures or share another work maybe ?

4. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    If you need some help with your build or are looking for feedback as well, you can post in our Coop and Run Construction forums. Good place to show it off when it is done too! [​IMG]

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/9/coop-run-design-construction-maintenance

Good luck with your build! :)

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Very nice to meet you Stenly, I really enjoyed your introduction and sense of humor. I think a grill would be great for motivating your flock or maybe scaring them half to death.

7. Stenly

Stenly New Egg

Jun 9, 2016
    Czech republic
    Thank you.
    Scared eggless you say .. hmm. That's a good point.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by