New Stuff Happening

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hooligan, Sep 5, 2008.

1. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    Well Monday morning I will be starting my new job. I applied for Marketing Supervisor a few weeks ago and found out I got it last week. Its almost a 50% hourly pay increase, even though it is salary, so I can't complain [​IMG]

I also received 3 Conish X chicks from a factory farm today so helping them grow up with proper nutrition and health care should prove interesting and be fun all around.

On the downside to all this, the computer crashed on Wed. and its cost almost $200 to get it fixed and everything was wiped clean off the pc, but they did manage to save pix of my dog Hooligan (she passed away from cancer this year)-but that cost another $30.

But still, things are good right now and with this new job it puts me closer to owning my own place so I can take in even more animals in need [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  2. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Congratulations!

3. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    hooligan ... I'm very happy about your new job. Congrats! Sorry about the computer..[​IMG], so glad you got the picture of your dog though. It would have been worth the $30 to me too.

4. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    congrats on the new job.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by