NEW thread!!!HELP please

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by the3ofus+oursixchicks, Nov 30, 2013.

1. the3ofus+oursixchicks

the3ofus+oursixchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2011
    alabama
    ok I am starting a new thread for my hens problems.....I noticed her not eating much and kinda just hanging around a few days ago. I didn't think a whole lot of it at first. now its been all week and im worried. her symptoms are not eating much at all hanging around not much activity. no wheezing no coughing no watery eyes anything like that. she would just be like adjusting her neck a lot like her crop was full which its not. I had read some things about sour crop and what to do. I have been doing the making them throw up thing I have done this 3 times and all 3 times a lot of brown liquid came out of her mouth. there is no smell that I can smell. I heard it would be a horrible smell. I might can smell a smige but nothing that's horrible. after I did the throw up thing she drank and drank and drank I mean she drank. I hope that's a sign of getting better. does anyone know what this could be? I have wormed her already with wazzine.

2. the3ofus+oursixchicks

the3ofus+oursixchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2011
    alabama
    also I wanted to add that I can hear the liquid in her crop. its also squishy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by