new to all of this

Bonnie sue

Chirping
May 22, 2017
Hi all,

I'm Bonnie and I'm new into raising the chicken thing find it has been very interesting on all of this stuff I have read from you all, a lot of things I never knew, I would like to make an alblum of the chicks and chickens I have but cant figure it out how to make and post it and help would be great.
I do have questions for you pro's on the right thing to do. thanks for letting me be part of this group hope to learn more things from you all.

Bonnie

Hi I hope that those worked out ok for ya to see. I want to know if you all think it would be cool to put my chicks into the coop now with all the others, it gets down to 65 degrees maybe at night and is very warm of a day. the 5 don't have all the feathers on their heads yet but some, I would like to leave them in their big cage until it is safe for them to be out with the others, I have a rooster that is mixed buff orpington/leg horn, he is 1 yr old, 3 rhode island red hens 3 yrs old, and just got 3 from a girl she didn't want anymore, she said they are about 3 months old, one is a rhode island red one is a white silky, and the 3rd one is a blue ? cant remember,lol, then I have the 5 chicks born about may 15th 3 barred rock and 2 rhode island red. those are the ones I would like to put in the coop in side their cage until it would be safe to release them to all the others, what are your opinions on that? Will it be ok you think? thanks pro's

Attachments

• 3 new ones.jpg
    3 new ones.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 2
  • all my chickens.jpg
    all my chickens.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 3
  • my chick.jpg
    my chick.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 2
  • rhode island chick.jpg
    rhode island chick.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 2
Check out this video, it should help you lean how to navigate this site better.

Back
Top Bottom