New to BackYard Chickens.....Thanks for adding me.

Dom N Egger

Hatching
Nov 9, 2016
Bloomsdale MO
My name is Cheryl Stewart and my husband Jimmy and I own a little piece of ground and a house and several coops (LOL) in southeast Missouri. We breed Dominiques, White Faced Black Spanish, Black, Blue and Splash Copper Marans and Golden Cuckoo Marans. Then we have all of our pets (also chickens), a blind cockerel named Six who is a Red Star that was sent as a filler chick in a shipment of chicks we purchased from Murray McMurray. He was not born this way. I don't know for sure what happened but he was saved from the dumpling pot because I love him so much. He loves to stand on my feet as I walk around outside. It's quite a sight to see this full grown (almost) bird perched on my crocs as I feed. We also have Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers, Barred Plymouth Rocks and Black Jersey Giants, a Lakenvelder cockerel and some Dominique/Easter Egger Crosses. Oh and I can't forget our Turkeys, Dirty Red (Bourbon Red) and Angel Face (Royal Palm). They are more like dogs than Turkeys. HA HA. Hope to have WFBS, Marans and Dominique chicks and hatching eggs to sell in the spring of 2017. Would love to get a few more turkey poults in the spring also.

welcome-byc.gif

It's nice to have you here. Those are some lovely birds in your pictures!

Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome to BYC!

What a diverse collection of birds you have! If you have any questions feel free to ask (and if you have any advice to give please give it!).

Back
Top Bottom