New to Backyard Chickens

MediKJ

In the Brooder
Mar 8, 2018
Acton, Ontario, Canada
Hi everyone!
I live in Acton Ontario with my three kids, a dog and two cats.
After contemplating for a couple of years, I finally took the plunge and added 5 bantam chickens to the mix.

I am now onto building a coop stage. Does anyone have access to the Chicken Palace plans? I cannot get them to open even in google SketchUp. I would appreciate help!

:welcome glad to have you join us.

There are a number of coops named "chicken palace".

If the member is still active, you can "PM" = private message, or just post a comment and question for them on the article or thread you are exploring.

As kikisgirls mentioned, there are tons of coops on our site, and many give enough details to help with building.

Good luck in finding your coop plans and congrats on your new flock.

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
:yesss:We are glad you joined our flock.
Jump right in and make yourself at home.

You might want to look through here:
coops.12 I am not familiar with the chicken palace but there are a lot of coop articles that have plans attached.
This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

CURRENT COOP CONTEST click here >>#1

The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

G’Day from down under MediKJ :frow Welcome and Congratulations! :clap

I too am mumma to 5 beautiful bantam girls. I hope you are able to track down those plans.

I also hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on the Canadian Thread.

BYC has a Learning Centre and also Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock or other critters, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Hi everyone!
I live in Acton Ontario with my three kids, a dog and two cats.
After contemplating for a couple of years, I finally took the plunge and added 5 bantam chickens to the mix.

I am now onto building a coop stage. Does anyone have access to the Chicken Palace plans? I cannot get them to open even in google SketchUp. I would appreciate help!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens I am sure you will find lot's of help in building that coop
biggest thing to remember the simple wording of hardwire

Back
Top Bottom