New to byc and need help!

kgas

Hatching
Apr 25, 2017
Hi guys!! Im new to the chicken world and currently obsessed!
1f601.png
i got this bantam from tsc and dont know the breed! Help please?!? The chick on the left with the dark legs..what is he/she?!

Hi Im new to chickens also,... Mine were born April 17... I had gotten all 7 of mine out of the Asian Black / Blue bin. Which now a week later its amazing how a couple look totally different then the others. With the others its obvious they are the same breed. But what has me wondering is, there was 1 yellow in there so i took it, it has 5 toes on its left foot and 4 toes on its right(but 2 are webbed) so technically it would have 5 toes each. all my others have 4. Also ive been reading and looking at other peoples pics and i have not seen any yellow asian black / blues. Do they come in yellow?
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

G’Day from down under kgas & bzombie
frow.gif
Welcome!

As Ken & Diva have suggested, your best option is to post some pictures on the Breed & Gender Forum Ken gave you a link to.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

Back
Top Bottom