new to byc in beecher illinois

dkellyp

Hatching
6 Years
Oct 1, 2013
hi all. I found the site when looking for information regarding keeping ducks on my small pond. we have 5 acres with a few sheep, one goat, a few pigs, 2 dogs and several barncats. we have always had chickens but lost our flock in a fire in april so we are starting over there. I just got a few Cayuga ducks and some baby gold star hybrids. baby chicks will arrive hopefully tomorrow. I think I posted a reply to a thread about ducks. still getting used to the site. great to find more chicken lovers.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

HI! I'm new too! I used to have chickens many years ago but joined to get refreshers. I am originally from around your area (Shelbyville)!
frow.gif

chicks arrived safe and sound from murray mcmurray 25 mixed brown egg layer females, 3 buff orpington males and 2 freebies that look like they might be turkens (naked necks) one light one dark. always fun waiting to see what breeds I will have

chicks arrived safe and sound from murray mcmurray 25 mixed brown egg layer females, 3 buff orpington males and 2 freebies that look like they might be turkens (naked necks) one light one dark. always fun waiting to see what breeds I will have

Woo Hoo!! Good luck with them.

Back
Top Bottom