New to BYC!

RavenCove

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2019
Hi All,

My husband and I own a permaculture homestead on an island in Southeast Alaska. We raise a variety of livestock, but I think my favorites are chickens. We currently have Marans, EE, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes and Icelandics. We will be transitioning to Barbezieux and Bresse. I think the eventual goal is to focus on the latter two as well as the Marans and EE for eggs.

I'm so glad to be part of this forum. I have looked up solutions to my chicken problems over the years but had never formally joined. I'm looking forward to perusing the different threads.

1651148-0d831e6d52f44f8dc45ae552dbe35f48.gif

We're so happy you decided to join!

I have some Bresse mixes in my flock of naked necks. My roo is an easy going guy, so far we like them quite a bit. I hope you do as well.

I look forward to seeing you around :frow

Hello and welcome to BYC - it’s great that you have joined us. Please make yourself at home.

This is a useful link of “How to” BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3. I’d suggest including your location using the guide in the link. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom