New to BYC

dna09

Hatching
8 Years
Oct 2, 2011
Hello i have been on for a few days now and joined this morning. I really love the site. A bunch of answers for ALL my questions and very nice and helpful people(from all the post i have read)looking forward to start postig stuff.Well building a small coop and run today with my 3 boys 3,5,6 should be fun! Me and family new to raising our own chickins (brother has a few)and cant wait. I have 2 hens,not sure of there breed...yet and a nice looking game roo i just got at an action yesterday.Hope to get more soon,like next weekend.hens are about 6-7 months and the roo is 4 months>coop is going to be about 4x8x4 and dont know run size but will be a good size since i want 10 brids or so(till i learn more).I am getting in to it for eggs food and so my kids will learn and have a good hobby. so if anyone has any tips, comments or advice im all ears. Looking forward to all feed back ..............and THANK YOU all in advance

2 unknown hens a game roo 2 dogs 4 fish a wife 3 boys and a good but hard job of drillig water wells

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif

Hi there. I just joined as well, a couple of days ago. Welcome and I hope you have a great time here like I anticipate. Sounds like you are very busy with three boys. Do you work in the business for drilling for water wells? That's hard work. What kind of "4 fish" do you have? We use to have a 50 gallon tank with tetras, guppies, mollies, and platies. So much fun. Fun hobby. Talk to you later. Angela

Back
Top Bottom