New to BYC

rockinlfarms

Hatching
6 Years
Aug 3, 2013
Pittsburg Ks
Hello all I am from southeast Kansas and just started raising chickens about 6 months ago. I love this sight is has amazing information on it. I just introduced a rooster to my hens so hopefully I will be throwing some eggs in the incubator this week will let all know how it goes

6 Golden Sex Links, 4 Cornish Cross, 9 Red Sex Links, 3 Barred Rocks, in the brooding area I have 10 Cinnamon Queens, 7 Black Sex Links, 7 Red Sex Links, 1 crossbreed rooster, 1 Black Sex Link rooster and my main man in charge a Barred Rock Rooster

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Give the rooster a few days to do his duties before you start collecting eggs for incubating. And when you're ready to start hatching you are welcome come join us here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/704328/diary-notes-air-cell-detatched-shipped-eggs

(Ignore the thread title, that's where it all started. It's more of a hatchalong thread now)

Greetings from a fellow Kansan, rockinlfarms, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us! Isn't this some great rain we've been having? And in July & August!!!! Good luck to you and your birds!

Back
Top Bottom