New to BYC!

Welcome Jazmin!!
wee.gif

Welcome to BYC, Jazmin. Glad you decided to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Well I know 5 of the 6 hens. I'm having trouble posting a picture of her. I'm going to try again.

However, I have a Lacy Roundhead rooster, named Benito. Lol As for the hens, I have a Plymouth barred rock, a white leghorn, a silver-spangled Hamburg, a black sex link, and a rhode island red. The sixth one I can't tell what it is.

Well I know 5 of the 6 hens. I'm having trouble posting a picture of her. I'm going to try again.

However, I have a Lacy Roundhead rooster, named Benito. Lol As for the hens, I have a Plymouth barred rock, a white leghorn, a silver-spangled Hamburg, a black sex link, and a rhode island red. The sixth one I can't tell what it is.

I've had all of those breeds at one time or another over the years, and you have some excellent layers. Black Sex Links are my personal favorites. They are hardy and friendly, egg laying machines. I've raised them for years, and they have been my best layers, consistently churning out more than 300 eggs per hen per year. I'll look forward to seeing the pic of your 6th, unknown bird. Hopefully, we can ID it for you. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

It sounds like you have a nice flock! I have one Rhode Island Red (actually, a Production Red) and I've enjoyed her immensely.

Back
Top Bottom