New to chickens, 24 eggs in the bator!

This is my first time hatching eggs, we have 24 ayam cemani eggs in the incubator due to hatch in 17 days. We also have a healthy herd of 27 Nigerian Dwarf goats. We live 30 minutes outside of Portland OR on 18 acres of pasture/forest.
Welcome to BYC! You are going to love it here! Join our hatch a long! I have quail hatching right now!
I plan on buying Nigerians once i get fencing up and establish some pastures.
Lots of great information here, and friendly folks! Hop in, the water is fine!

G’Day from down under Anquan.. :frow Welcome and good luck with the hatch! :fl

If you have any questions, you could post them on this forum:
Incubating & Hatching Eggs

I do hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out. This one is apropos:
Topic of the Week - Incubating eggs

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock or other critters, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

welcome from Getaclue.gif
Welcome to Backyard Chickens!

Happy hatching

Back
Top Bottom