New to Chickens

Hi and welcome to BYC - you learn something new almost every day on this site! The Learning Centre is a great resource, as would be joining your state thread (just type your state in the search box) as it will put you in contact with other members close to you. Keeping chickens is such good fun and with the resources here, along with the membership - it's a formidable ally. Make yourself at home and enjoy your chickens as well as BYC!

All the best
CT

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! What breed/s do you have at the moment? Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

hi everyone me and my wife have been introduced to keeping chickens thru family members. We just built our coop and can't wait to move them to there new home.. We currently have six chickens, two bar frocks two road island reds and I think the last two are Easter egger don't know the real names yet..

Welcome to Backyard chickens- don't worry about us. We are here because we love to talk chickens, ducks, emus, cattle, anything. With so many members from other countries, you are apt to find bycers on line at all hours of the day and night - still wanting to talk.

Don't know for the money? Personally, A slide gilliteen style shoot door that can be opened and closed manually by a draw rope is cheap and reliable. The only unreliable function will be me.

Back
Top Bottom