• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Rickwar04

Chirping
Jan 28, 2018
New to chickens have none yet, looking for friendly chickens that will be in the back yard with my two bee hives. Want to keep them and the Bees healthy without medications. Prefer to have six or so chickens and haven’t built a coop for them yet looking after March for the right birds. Would like to find breeders in central Florida to see stock. Thanks for reading.

G’Day from down under Rickwar04 :frow Welcome!

You might be interested in downloading this free e-book My First Year With Chickens

If you are not able to Find Your State Thread, this link may be helpful.

If you have not decided on a breed; an article which may interest you also: Pickin a Chicken

And, another interesting, well written and informative article: How Much Room Do Chickens Need

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week articles which I have found to be a great resource and a one stop shop for questions which may have already been discussed within the BYC membership group. This one in particular might be of assistance for you at this stage:
Topic of the Week - Getting Started, Keeping Chickens

That should keep you busy for a while! :p

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock when they arrive, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Best wishes and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom