New (to me!) Sebastopol Goose

violets812

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 6, 2012
I've been shopping around on this site for several weeks and found what looks and sounds exactly like the one I was hoping for. She's been handled and treated as a pet. I paid for her last night and she'll probably be sent this week because of the cooler weather. I'm really excited!

I appreciate all the messages and the help I got on here! I'm sure I couldn't have found this beauty any other way. I'm grateful to be a member.

I've been shopping around on this site for several weeks and found what looks and sounds exactly like the one I was hoping for. She's been handled and treated as a pet. I paid for her last night and she'll probably be sent this week because of the cooler weather. I'm really excited!

I appreciate all the messages and the help I got on here! I'm sure I couldn't have found this beauty any other way. I'm grateful to be a member.
Oh goodies pics when she gets to you.
pop.gif
Congrats!!

Violets you will fall in love with the Sebastopol they are such wonderful geese to have and are mild natured. They grow into your heart!!!
wee.gif

Thank you!! I'm old... well, older anyway and find it harder than most of you to download photos, but I hope to anyway! There's just a cut off limit to new technology I think. If you were born more than 55 years ago, pick up the phone or write a letter. I still can't use my VCR.

He guys I am gong on 65 years young and I learned very much about the computer. Just get on and try if you fail try try try again!
fl.gif
old.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom