New to peafowl and guinea world

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bird Ranger, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Bird Ranger

Bird Ranger Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2017
    Lahore,Pakistan.
    Hello from Pakistan.I am Arslan.2 months ago we built a pen in our lawn and brought 3 peacocks,2 peahens and a guinea.We owned them earlier but they were a little away from my home.I soon started loving and adoring these magneficent birds.After developing more interest in them i found backyardchickens and I am hoping and eager to learn more about the birds.

2. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] glad you have joined us.

I have no experience with fowl other than chickens, but the peacocks are so beautiful.

And I see you have found the Peafowl forum, hopefully someone there will give help with your issue.

1 person likes this.
  3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    There is also a guinea thread. You can put that in the search box and it will come up for you. Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock. It's great that you joined us [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings and :welcome! Pleased you joined our flock! Good luck with your guineas and peafowl and thanks for joining BYC! :weee

1 person likes this.
  5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    1 person likes this.
  6. ninjawesome

ninjawesome Currently being awesome Premium Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Wild, Wild West
    [​IMG]Hi there and [​IMG]! We're happy you could join us[​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Arslan [​IMG] Welcome!

As you have already received links to some great starting points, I will just wish you all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by