1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New to site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kittilittrRanch, Aug 29, 2016.

1. kittilittrRanch

kittilittrRanch New Egg

Aug 29, 2016
    Holtville
    Hi guys im new to this site and im so anxious to get in and ask questions because im a new chicken owner! I also have baby peacocks so excited for this site!!

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
  3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Congrats on getting started with your chickens and peas :clap
    Redsoxs has left you some great links to check out that I'm sure you will find most helpful.

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future. Be sure to ask any questions that you have, everyone here to help. Enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

4. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] so glad you have joined us.

Congrats on getting your own chickens and peacocks. Hope they all fare well.

5. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you. Chickens and peafowl are two of my favorite species.

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hope you check out the peafowl threads - some very well experienced folks on there and kind suggestions

7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by