new to site.

liz85

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 6, 2013
prince edward island, canada
Hi. my name is Elizabeth and i'm from Prince Edward Island, Canada. I got my first 3 chicks this spring. they are mille fleur d'uccle bantams. one had a eye infection but I got it cleared up with the advice of a fellow I meet at the feed store. two of them ended up being roosters and only one hen so I traded on if my roosters for a mixed bantam (supposedly a silkie/old English game bantam) of unknown sex that is about 4 moths old (about the same age as the ones I have). i'm hoping it'll be a hen that I can add to my two mille fleur pen. i'm also looking to find a couple more bantam hens to hopefully add to my little flock and my boyfriend might trade some work with a guy he knows for a few meat chickens. I think i'm hooked...
love.gif

here is a couple picture of what I've got..

I also breed ring neck doves... mostly white in color. I'm hoping to get some pied and drown colors of doves started soon.

not laying yet. only my male has the beautiful red comb. I had two roosters but I traded one of them for the white mixed chicken of unknown gender. the white chicken seems more tame them my mille fleur chickens. I also just heard back from a guy so I'll be picking up some more bantams today...
big_smile.png
.... I'll take more pictures.
I'm defiantly hooked...
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom