New to St. Louis, where to get feed?

flockof4

Songster
9 Years
Feb 10, 2010
Webster Groves, MO
My wife and I just moved to St. Louis and we can't find a good chicken store. I know there's gotta be one so I'm asking the BYC community if they know of one. We need to buy feed, straw, and all things chicken related. We bought a bag of feed from one store and it was totally infested with bugs. Any suggestions?

you could go to Rural King right there in Collinsville at 255 and collinsville road, or I am sure there is someplace out in St.charles, but I am not to sure about in the city anywhere, hope that helps,

We are in Webster Groves too! I have 8 hens and we live south of 44, where are you? I go to Fenton Feed Mill and they are wonderful. In a pinch I go to O.K. Hatchery in Kirkwood on Argonne.
wee.gif

I go to Bucheits (farm store) in Herculaneam. They sell feed at a reasonable price, it's a 20 minute drive from st.Louis.

I spend 30 minutes looking at the tools and farm equipment they have. Even though I have absolutely no need for any of it.

We are in Old Webster. Near the YMCA and the library. We bought a bag of feed at OK and it was infested with bugs.
sad.png
So we're looking for another place. We'll try Fenton. Thank you for the replies.

I had been going to buckheits (we are in imperial) but there is a feed store in imperial here off main street, it is family owned and amazing. once we started here we really havent been anywhere else. the website is http://www.themillatimperial.com/
I had no idea there were so many people so close!

Back
Top Bottom