1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New to the group...pics of my babies

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by livinggreen, May 4, 2007.

1. livinggreen

livinggreen Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2007
    Clarkston, MI
    Hi all,

I've enjoyed reading all of the posts and I've gotten lots of tips on chickens. Thanks! I'm a first time chicken mom. We moved to a house a little farther out of the city and along with it came an amazing deluxe chicken tractor (thanks everyone for teaching me what a chicken tractor is)! So about a month ago I got my first chickens - 2 Rhode Island Reds...one didn't make it so a couple of weeks later I got two more. Here are a couple of pics of my little flock on their first day outside. The oldest one is Sunshine and then the little ones are Big Red and Ming Ming.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hotwings

Hotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2007
    southwestern Michigan
    Welcome to BYC. Your set up looks very nice. Wow I guess your bird is big Red! I am assuming it is older than the other 2. Good luck with your trio and I hope none are roosters lol.

3. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG] Hi, and welcome to BYC. Your chicks are very cute and your setup is very nice!

4. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    welcome to the forum. [​IMG] your chicks are darlings. Thanks for sharing the photos. We love pics!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by