New to the group

Chickenlady0628

Chirping
Aug 25, 2019
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
My first chicks were back when I was 6. After growing up and my kids getting a little older I started getting them again. It’s been 5 years since I’ve really started raising my own.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?
I have a mixed flock. Rhode Island Reds, Polish, Easter Eggers, Etc.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I love sitting outside with them and watching how they interact with each other and all their personalities.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Traveling, volleyball, baseball.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have 3 kids. We also have a rabbit (my daughters) and a Pit mix.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Anytime I googled something about my chickens I would find the info on BYC. Seems to be a great group with lots of knowledgeable people.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
My first chicks were back when I was 6. After growing up and my kids getting a little older I started getting them again. It’s been 5 years since I’ve really started raising my own.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?
I have a mixed flock. Rhode Island Reds, Polish, Easter Eggers, Etc.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I love sitting outside with them and watching how they interact with each other and all their personalities.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Traveling, volleyball, baseball.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have 3 kids. We also have a rabbit (my daughters) and a Pit mix.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Anytime I googled something about my chickens I would find the info on BYC. Seems to be a great group with lots of knowledgeable people.

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom