New to the Yard

FamilyFlocks

Hatching
Feb 6, 2016
Hey Everyone!

Wanted to drop by and introduce ourselves. We are a small family farm in Michigan. Where we raise poultry, feeder pigs, and milking goats. Our chickens are used as duel purpose birds. They also provide us with fertile eggs for hatching.

Even though we are not newbies we still have questions from time to time and most searches took us to this website. Every time I found the search results very informative and for the most part accurate. It is also interesting to see what has and hasn't worked for others. I joined in hopes of learning, networking and just getting to know like minded families and individuals.

Currently our flock includes 37 Chickens
Rhode Island Red
White Rock
Black Star

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. :frow

Hi and warm welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I'm glad that BYC has helped you out with the odd question in the past and i hope that you will also find a little time to share your experiences and help other members out as well.

All the best
CT

Back
Top Bottom