New to this :-)

funny177

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 13, 2014
Hi,
Just wanted to introduce myself. We are on Oklahoma with a few backyard chicks. Started out with 9 babies raised them and they started laying then a coyote came and now we are down to 5 adults and 5 chicks. My 2 year old just loves them and so do we! We are learning as we go and loving it!:)

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

So sorry about your losses!
hugs.gif

But I'm glad you are enjoying the rest of them!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sorry about your losses :hugs Hope the rest of the flock does well for you.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Oh, I am so sorry for your losses!
hugs.gif
We have a coyote den not 200 feet from the coop. So free ranging is supervised only. As long as I am out there with the birds, they stay safe.

Enjoy the rest of your flock and we come to ours!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry about your losses to the coyotes. It's always sad to lose some of our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

I believe one is a pearl white leghorn and I'm not sure of the others. One is black and white speckled and one is red another is light brown and another is brown and white. Our first chickens...the "store" special. However they have been good egg layers so far :)

Back
Top Bottom