New to worming, what to get?

Thechickenaddict

Chirping
Apr 18, 2021
Hello there everyone, I am a relatively new member that joined last week and this will be my first time posting since my intro. I have had chickens for many years now, but I have never used chemical workers before. I used to do things the “natural way” but I recently learned that chemicals work best when dealing with parasites. I have never used any before so I don’t know which one to get. Can everyone tell me their wormer and where to get it? I dont have a vet clinic around here so I can’t get anything from there. A online store would be fine (Amazon or Tractor supply will work). I just wanted to see if I could get something just in case of a worm problem.

Thank you,
Thechickenaddict

Hello there everyone, I am a relatively new member that joined last week and this will be my first time posting since my intro. I have had chickens for many years now, but I have never used chemical workers before. I used to do things the “natural way” but I recently learned that chemicals work best when dealing with parasites. I have never used any before so I don’t know which one to get. Can everyone tell me their wormer and where to get it? I dont have a vet clinic around here so I can’t get anything from there. A online store would be fine (Amazon or Tractor supply will work). I just wanted to see if I could get something just in case of a worm problem.

Thank you,
Thechickenaddict
I am not an expert, but I have a feeling it depends on the type of worm (don’t count me on that though) we use safeguard

Back
Top Bottom