New Ulm, MN Show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Chuck08, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Chuck08

Chuck08 New Egg

Sep 11, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Being from SD, I have very few shows to attend and my buddy and I would like to show our birds a little bit more. We are just curious about some of the information on this New Ulm Show. What is the entry fee? Is there a huge variety of birds that attend? Is there a website on this show or other shows that are in the South Western part of MN. Also do Blue Red OEG Bantams attend offten?
    Thanks

2. destiny_56085

destiny_56085 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Sleepy Eye, MN
    Hey Chuck,
    I am the new secretary for the BCPPA which hosts the New Ulm shows and swaps. I should have the info all up on the website: http://www.bcppa.com/ Our poultry show is Oct. 9-11 and the pigeon show is Nov. 21st. You can print off the show program and entry forms from the site. $3 per bird to enter and $3 per sale coop. Overall we get about 1200-1800 birds at the poultry show. I also have other swap & show dates available on the website. Any questions, just feel free to contact me.
    Amy

3. destiny_56085

destiny_56085 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Sleepy Eye, MN
    Btw.... I am also a Jackrabbit Alumni! I graduated in '99 with majors in Animal Science & Biology and minors in Chemistry & Zoology. I have a little brother in his senior year at SDSU right now too. Hope to meet you in New Ulm!
    Amy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by